2.0

Unfortunately I had to pay $130 to do my homework online with the OWLv2 system and it doesn't even work on my computer!

I've tried every updated browser I could think of and could run on the latest version of Windows (Chrome, Chromium, Firefox, Edge, Opera) and none will load the homework.

Not only that but then their customer support knowledge base page fails on me as well. I can't even get to a page with a phone number to contact them from their internal links. I am normally a lover of all things technology but this abomination is so bug ridden I can't even USE it and I wish I could get a refund. If you have the option, stay far far away from Cengage.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of cengage learning owlv2 learning system and associated monetary loss in the amount of $130. Cengage Learning needs to "fix glitchy website so i can finish my homework" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cengage learning owlv2 learning system in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cengage Learning.

Comments