Resolved

Update by user Sep 10, 2018

Customer service representative found my order and gave me a tracking number. The website wasn't updated with the information, so I had no way of knowing. If you have this issue, keep calling them.

Original review posted by user Sep 10, 2018

Cengage didn't hesitate to bill me for an order they never shipped. Estimated ship time is between 3~5 days.

It has been over 10 days with no update whatsoever.

Cengage Support phone line has an estimated time of over an hour. It suggests I leave a support ticket on their website - only, I have done that. I submitted a ticket 8 days ago, 5 days ago, and yesterday. I received no response.

The course I am taking is currently in session.

If I had known this was going to be an issue, I would have spooned over money to purchase the book from the marked-up campus bookstore.

I thought purchasing directly through Cengage was a smart choice (given that I needed the access code). I was wrong.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cengage Learning Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

What number did you call, because I haven't even been able to talk to a human being due to the "high call volumes".

Omg the same thing is happening to me it’s so annoying! I submitted a ticket and called several times and no one picks up! This is horrible customer service!

Cengage Learning Reviews