My professor gave me an assignment to work on in OWLv2.I tried opening it with my Desktop PC, however, the page won't actually load.
It redirects me to a page that says my OWLv2 account is in use but I'm not using it at all. I tried opening my previous assignments using our school's PC before and it seemed to work. However, when I tried opening the assignments using my own computer, it does not work at all. Can you please help me?
I have no means of accessing a different PC and I cannot make my assignment which is due in two days.
Here's a screen cap.Thank you.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The Reginerative Permaculture school is a complete FRAUD. Permaculture is something one learns "hands on," for the same cost as provided by this UNACCREDITED "SCHOOL." Vlad claims the school is..."
- "I placed an order with the website fema-study.com I had successfully paid for the items to be delivered to my email and to my home. The guides were never delivered. I..."
- "The software is lousy, the textbooks are overpriced, and support? what support? They made me pay TWICE b/c they happily took my payment but didn't give me access to my..."
- "Please check this photo C7 ETCAM Underwater HD DV 1080p 12MP Wifi Sports Action Camera ( black ) with FREE 10000mah Powerbank The item received last September 27,2016 only C7..."
- "I oder laptop table last week and I receive my oder from lbc today evening just open already my laptop table is broken . Know what can I do..."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."