Cengage Learning - Cannot make an assignment in OWLv2
My professor gave me an assignment to work on in OWLv2.I tried opening it with my Desktop PC, however, the page won't actually load.
It redirects me to a page that says my OWLv2 account is in use but I'm not using it at all. I tried opening my previous assignments using our school's PC before and it seemed to work. However, when I tried opening the assignments using my own computer, it does not work at all. Can you please help me?
I have no means of accessing a different PC and I cannot make my assignment which is due in two days.
Here's a screen cap.Thank you.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am taking my time and effort to write this review hoping that one less person could be saved from a unnecessary financial disaster. There is no free lunch. The..."
- "What they say are sample tests are actually illegal copies of the real certification tests with at least half the answers wrong. When I tested for my certification, I..."
- "Every student should know that student handbooks represent contracts between students and their schools. If they do not follow them they can be liable for breach of contract. That being..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "1st time i used levis u.k. Return policy is a trick to keep your money atlest show it on the shop so customer can be aware instead written small at..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "Please check this photo C7 ETCAM Underwater HD DV 1080p 12MP Wifi Sports Action Camera ( black ) with FREE 10000mah Powerbank The item received last September 27,2016 only C7..."
- "I oder laptop table last week and I receive my oder from lbc today evening just open already my laptop table is broken . Know what can I do..."