Pasadena, California

So this first day of class a *** lady walks in advertising "cengagebrain" explaining its the best deal around. SO i was convinced and ordered my package online, when it arrived there was nothing but construction paper inside!

i called furious demanding my money back, they refused and said they needed to investigate first. I didn't have time for that because i am a college student and need my book asap. so i called my bank and filed a claim and bought my book at the bookstore. Cengage fought back and told my bank that i had used the access code.

Well duh i bought my OWN book an teacher forced us to use their *** program.

LUCKILY my bank was nice enough to credit the money out of their own pockets. I HATE CENGAGE WHAT A BUNCH OF THEIVES!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cengage Learning Program.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Cengage sucks. I can;t complete lab assignments because it keeps erroring out. I'd rather spend the rest of my life illiterate than purchase another one of their products.

urg! i already hated Cengage at the first semester being forced to use it.

It is super slow and crashing too many times.

Price is ridiculous! Not sure how Cengage is able to convince a college to rip off its poor college students

Agreed. *** this company and their terrible market pracctices.

Cengage is the worst product in market. Avoid at all cost.

The website keeps crushing. It is extremely slow.

It is impossible to concentrate on learning. Waste of money!

Cengage Learning Reviews