Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Per Cengage you receive 1 free day per week of your course.

My course is 7 weeks and my book was due in 2 days after the free trial should have ended. I was cut off after 5 days and this will effect my grade significantly.

Tried customer service to no avail. Horrible money grubbing company even though they were already getting my money.

This was the response.

One day per course week up to a maximum of 14 days is available. For example, if your course is 4 weeks long, the grace period would be 4 days. After 4 days, you have to complete payment in order to access your course. If a course is 15 weeks long, the grace period would be 14 days since this is the maximum grace period (not 15 days). The grace period starts on the start date of your course as chosen by your instructor, and not on the date you register your course key, so it is possible that your grace period may be over by the time you register for your course. Once the grace period ends, you will be unable to access your course unless you provide an access code or pay for access. Don't worry - you will not be kicked out of your course, and you won't lose any work you have already done. Other than this initial grace period, we do not provide additional free trials for our products. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Review about: Cengage Learning Program.

Comments