This is ridiculous.The website has always been a bit on the slow side but I'll say that Cengage Learning is actually not that bad when it works...
However, currently I have 2 assignments due in 2 hours that I have started and am unable to complete because of "system maintenance". A warning would have been nice. I have tried multiple browsers, computers, and internet connections to no avail. Can't get a human being on their support phone line either.
Funnily enough, the part of the website where you can buy products is still up and running. But I guess if you already got one of their products then you aren't that important anymore. This is not only robbing me of the money I spent for the service, but now my grades will suffer as well.
That's a pretty high price.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Website does not work when its crucial
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was taking my last exam and the engine decides to *** up and grade my exam after I pressed the next question button, giving me a 20%! This piece..."
- "What they say are sample tests are actually illegal copies of the real certification tests with at least half the answers wrong. When I tested for my certification, I..."
- "Here's my review of Densmore's prep course: I decided to enroll the Densmore Consulting Prep Course for the 2014 UFE. My firm was not covering the cost of the course, so..."
- "Was looking to upgrade my old phone and cell provider was having a sale.So I thought I would give LG a try. Nice looking phone. Specs seemed ok for what..."
- "Howard Tanner Esq Lawyer is totally incompetent. I was scammed out of $10,000 dollars by this sleazy lawyer. I paid him his legal fees, in cash, upfront as requested by..."
- "If you are building a website for the first time, then it's likely that you are unaware of everything your website will actually require to be worth anything. I don't know..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."