New York, New York
100% full Not resolved

This is ridiculous.The website has always been a bit on the slow side but I'll say that Cengage Learning is actually not that bad when it works...

However, currently I have 2 assignments due in 2 hours that I have started and am unable to complete because of "system maintenance". A warning would have been nice. I have tried multiple browsers, computers, and internet connections to no avail. Can't get a human being on their support phone line either.

Funnily enough, the part of the website where you can buy products is still up and running. But I guess if you already got one of their products then you aren't that important anymore. This is not only robbing me of the money I spent for the service, but now my grades will suffer as well.

That's a pretty high price.

Review about: Cengage Learning Website.

Reason of review: Can't access product.

I didn't like: Website does not work when its crucial.

Had an Experience with Cengage Learning?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

The Coaching Institute - Criminal Minds at TCI The Coaching Institute "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..." Read more Kent State University - The employees will ruin your life, carreer and your education Kent State University "Be careful with the employee's here they will issue a restraining order with only reports (total lies ) from their employees and allow them to do the same thing in..." Read more Corllins University Scam Corllins University "I spent alot of money on the Masters degree program based on learning, and was also told that the degree was accredited and valid for applying for jobs, but as..." Read more Cengage Learning - Nonexistent customer support Cengage Learning "Cengage is terrible. Wal-Mart offers better customer service than Cengage does. I was never able to get in touch with anyone on the phone at Cengage. I also had to..." Read more Jomashop - Damaged watches, poor customer service Jomashop " I want other customers to be clear, JOMA SHOP are heinous and I will never ever purchase with this company again. My fossil watch was delivered to me with..." Read more Allied Van Lines - Sorry Truck driver Allied Van Lines "Driver ripped a 15 foot limb out of my 300yr old live oak and left if in the street, So Im out in the street saw up this huge limb..." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number Eharmony "Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer..." Read more