New York, New York
100% full Not resolved

This is ridiculous.The website has always been a bit on the slow side but I'll say that Cengage Learning is actually not that bad when it works...

However, currently I have 2 assignments due in 2 hours that I have started and am unable to complete because of "system maintenance". A warning would have been nice. I have tried multiple browsers, computers, and internet connections to no avail. Can't get a human being on their support phone line either.

Funnily enough, the part of the website where you can buy products is still up and running. But I guess if you already got one of their products then you aren't that important anymore. This is not only robbing me of the money I spent for the service, but now my grades will suffer as well.

That's a pretty high price.

Review about: Cengage Learning Website.

I didn't like: Website does not work when its crucial.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Cengage Learning Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Can't access product / $845
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Cengage Learning?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.