100% full Not resolved

This is ridiculous.The website has always been a bit on the slow side but I'll say that Cengage Learning is actually not that bad when it works...

However, currently I have 2 assignments due in 2 hours that I have started and am unable to complete because of "system maintenance". A warning would have been nice. I have tried multiple browsers, computers, and internet connections to no avail. Can't get a human being on their support phone line either.

Funnily enough, the part of the website where you can buy products is still up and running. But I guess if you already got one of their products then you aren't that important anymore. This is not only robbing me of the money I spent for the service, but now my grades will suffer as well.

That's a pretty high price.

This person wrote the review because of "can't access product" of cengage learning website from Cengage Learning and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $845 and wants Cengage Learning to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was website does not work when its crucial. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cengage Learning for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cengage Learning?

Comments