I rented the following ebook from the site. I am very dissapointed:

Beatty and Samuelson, Essentials of Business Law, 5th edition

ISBN: 978-1-285-42700-3

I paid $70 to strain my eyes for hours trying to read this tiny little text. It is less than half the size of a web page, and when I zoom (ctrl +), the text becomes blurry. Wondering how you can market this as an ebook? It's worse than a photocopied PDF file... Will never use this site again. (I would like my money back.)

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Cengage Learning and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $70 and wants Cengage Learning to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cengage Learning cengage learning textbook rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cengage Learning?

Comments

One of my students has the same problem with the 5th edition of Hoff's "Language Development." The student cannot read the text at all, even after a 500% enlargement. No contact info on the website, either. Very irritating.

Use the "fit width" option, looks like a little "Aa" icon.