Cengage Learning - "ebook" print almost too small to read. NOT an ebook and not worth $70.00
I rented the following ebook from the site. I am very dissapointed:
Beatty and Samuelson, Essentials of Business Law, 5th edition
I paid $70 to strain my eyes for hours trying to read this tiny little text. It is less than half the size of a web page, and when I zoom (ctrl +), the text becomes blurry. Wondering how you can market this as an ebook? It's worse than a photocopied PDF file... Will never use this site again. (I would like my money back.)
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cengage Learning Textbook Rental
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "During my BCNH diploma in Nutritional Therapy I dropped out, because I felt deceived by BCNH, due to concerns related to: 1) lack of transparency, 2) inadequate teaching methodologies, expertise..."
- "Over the course of 126 days at La Petite, my 2 children suffered 36 reported injuries. When I requested a conference with higher management to discuss the problem, they..."
- "COSS is a fake agency and money suckers who are establishing after their crisis in Singapore. There are COSS offices in India, Si Lanka, Malaysia. Ms. Zahra Lalani is in..."
- "we took the advice of the paint salesman at Home Depot and bought this product last year for our 12 by 40 ft. Deck. We did all the steps recommended..."
- "I have attached a photo, showing the females contacting me randomly. I signed up and made a fake profile EASILY. I got like 3 messages from females the second I joined. Usually..."
- "They sent the wrong sneaker color..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."