Cengage Learning - "ebook" print almost too small to read. NOT an ebook and not worth $70.00
I rented the following ebook from the site. I am very dissapointed:
Beatty and Samuelson, Essentials of Business Law, 5th edition
I paid $70 to strain my eyes for hours trying to read this tiny little text. It is less than half the size of a web page, and when I zoom (ctrl +), the text becomes blurry. Wondering how you can market this as an ebook? It's worse than a photocopied PDF file... Will never use this site again. (I would like my money back.)
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cengage Learning Textbook Rental
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "COSS is a fake agency and money suckers who are establishing after their crisis in Singapore. There are COSS offices in India, Si Lanka, Malaysia. Ms. Zahra Lalani is in..."
- "I am at PJC in the culinary program, if your lucky and get to go off center for your classes then you will be fine but having them on center..."
- "1. "Free" website: They offer a free website where IIN information is at and you can personalize it but can't erase anything from it. Later on they decided to "partner"..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "we took the advice of the paint salesman at Home Depot and bought this product last year for our 12 by 40 ft. Deck. We did all the steps recommended..."
- "I have attached a photo, showing the females contacting me randomly. I signed up and made a fake profile EASILY. I got like 3 messages from females the second I joined. Usually..."
- "They sent the wrong sneaker color..."