Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Cengage is terrible. Wal-Mart offers better customer service than Cengage does.

I was never able to get in touch with anyone on the phone at Cengage. I also had to really search for their phone number, because it seems as though Cengage doesn't want you to contact them. I like their nice little "24/7 SUPPORT" tagline along with an image of a phone on the bottom on their webpage, because when you click on it, it only opens up menus with Q&A type information and offers NO phone number. 24/7 "support", indeed.

I did manage to find a dysfuntional live chat feature after I opened a "case" on my order, but the live chat agent was just as useless as expected, and only very slowly offered canned responses. Reaching out to them on social media does nothing.

I don't see how it's legal to give people such a run-around.

I paid with PayPal, so I will file a dispute through them to get my money back. If that fails, I will file a chargeback with my bank, which also costs the business a fee. Cengage will not get a single penny from me.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of cengage learning customer care from Cengage Learning and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cengage Learning to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no customer service, difficult to contact, limited or no options to contact customer support and misleading information on website. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cengage Learning for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cengage Learning?

Comments