Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Cengage is terrible. Wal-Mart offers better customer service than Cengage does.

I was never able to get in touch with anyone on the phone at Cengage. I also had to really search for their phone number, because it seems as though Cengage doesn't want you to contact them. I like their nice little "24/7 SUPPORT" tagline along with an image of a phone on the bottom on their webpage, because when you click on it, it only opens up menus with Q&A type information and offers NO phone number. 24/7 "support", indeed.

I did manage to find a dysfuntional live chat feature after I opened a "case" on my order, but the live chat agent was just as useless as expected, and only very slowly offered canned responses. Reaching out to them on social media does nothing.

I don't see how it's legal to give people such a run-around.

I paid with PayPal, so I will file a dispute through them to get my money back. If that fails, I will file a chargeback with my bank, which also costs the business a fee. Cengage will not get a single penny from me.

Review about: Cengage Learning Customer Care.

I didn't like: No customer service, Difficult to contact, Limited or no options to contact customer support, Misleading information on website, Frustration.

Had an Experience with Cengage Learning?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion