Review about Cengage Learning Managing Supply Chains A Logistics Approach from Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
9th edition, managing supply chains, a logistics approach by coyle and et.al.
Chapter 5, pg 146, third paragraph, 3rd line
An error on spacing causing twisted meaning. In appropriate vs inappropriate.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Cengage Learning Managing Supply Chains A Logistics Approach
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The Reginerative Permaculture school is a complete FRAUD. Permaculture is something one learns "hands on," for the same cost as provided by this UNACCREDITED "SCHOOL." Vlad claims the school is..."
- "Over the course of 126 days at La Petite, my 2 children suffered 36 reported injuries. When I requested a conference with higher management to discuss the problem, they..."
- "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "Wasted my money to buy a drawer pedestal from Lazada! They had send me defective / damage items. One of the panel has a lot of hole which I..."
- "8/12/15-i finally buy smthing at lazada and this is my first time purchase thing at online shopping.its get me excited and 14-15/12/15 is the date i should get my stuff.unfortunately..."
- "Dear OIC, This is a follow-up to your previous request #319426 "ENSOGO (113590230)". I have sent the inquiries since May 2016, the latest shipment is by Jul 2016 (2 months of order..."