Review about Cengage Learning Managing Supply Chains A Logistics Approach from Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
9th edition, managing supply chains, a logistics approach by coyle and et.al.
Chapter 5, pg 146, third paragraph, 3rd line
An error on spacing causing twisted meaning. In appropriate vs inappropriate.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Cengage Learning Managing Supply Chains A Logistics Approach
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I first found this company in 2012 and signed up for two courses Biblical Hebrew A and Aramaic. I had read theology 40 years previously and wanted to revise..."
- "I wanted to get tutoring services from this company. I simply typed Book Smart Tutor Reviews on Google. It appears their reviews were written by the same person...."
- "Cengage is terrible. Wal-Mart offers better customer service than Cengage does. I was never able to get in touch with anyone on the phone at Cengage. I also had to..."
- "I purchased Portable Retractable Camping Lamp through order 306559933 amounted RM42.00 and I received it today, so sadly the lamp mention 30 LED but its only 15 LED.. And one..."
- "Dear OIC, This is a follow-up to your previous request #319426 "ENSOGO (113590230)". I have sent the inquiries since May 2016, the latest shipment is by Jul 2016 (2 months of order..."
- "My complaint is regarding my item I ordered in LAZADA last June 24,2016, coz until now July 8,2016 is still in NINJAVAN's warehouse. i keep on emailing them everyday..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."