I was taking my last exam and the engine decides to *** up and grade my exam after I pressed the next question button, giving me a 20%!This piece of *** won't let me back into the exam, and you can see the *** CSS CODING of what the error message should say when you try and enter back into it.

This is the last thing I needed this semester with this piece of ***, I can already hear "OH WELL YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE WAITED UNTIL THE LAST DAY"! Well guess what, it was STILL AVAILABLE, I started it at 4pm, and I should have been finished by now.

My computer runs an NVIDIA graphics card and my tower was created by one of the best computer programmers around, so I KNOW it's not on my end.I WILL file a claim if they try to turn this around on me, because I have plenty of screenshots of SAM's lovely *** ups.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of cengage learning sam platform and associated monetary loss in the amount of $400. Cengage Learning needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cengage learning sam platform in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cengage Learning.

Had an Experience with Cengage Learning?

Comments

Cengage Learning Managing Supply Chains A Logistics Approach Review from Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur Cengage Learning "9th edition, managing supply chains, a logistics approach by coyle and et.al. Chapter 5, pg 146, third paragraph, 3rd line An error on spacing causing twisted meaning. In appropriate vs..." Read more Rich Dad Education - Absolute Waste of Time and Money Rich Dad Education "I attended the Rich Dad initial real estate seminar on 1/23/16 when it was in Las Vegas. This first meeting was free of course, to lure people in. Several of..." Read more Brett Mcfall - Brett Mcfall Courses Are Bullshits, Worthless and Totally a Waste of Time!B Brett McFall "I have attended many internet marketing seminars and previews over the years. This time I attended Brett McFall seminar preview while I was in Melbourne. To be frank, it is..." Read more Curriculum Associates - Is this a horror game? 5 Nights at I Ready's? Curriculum Associates "This is dirt cheap. The graphics are terrible, they shouldn't trying to act "cool". The thing adults don't understand is when they are making a online "learning" program, there's NO..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more