I was taking my last exam and the engine decides to *** up and grade my exam after I pressed the next question button, giving me a 20%!This piece of *** won't let me back into the exam, and you can see the *** CSS CODING of what the error message should say when you try and enter back into it.

This is the last thing I needed this semester with this piece of ***, I can already hear "OH WELL YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE WAITED UNTIL THE LAST DAY"! Well guess what, it was STILL AVAILABLE, I started it at 4pm, and I should have been finished by now.

My computer runs an NVIDIA graphics card and my tower was created by one of the best computer programmers around, so I KNOW it's not on my end.I WILL file a claim if they try to turn this around on me, because I have plenty of screenshots of SAM's lovely *** ups.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Cengage Learning?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

School Of Permaculture - Nicholas Burtner - arrogant with Messiah Complex School Of Permaculture "Many people in the permaculture community have had similar experiences with Nicholas Burtner. Ranging from arrogance and a know-it-all attitude (sadly without knowing it all) to a picture of Jesus..." Read more Cengage Learning - Down for Maintenance Cengage Learning "This is ridiculous. The website has always been a bit on the slow side but I'll say that Cengage Learning is actually not that bad when it works... ..." Read more Curriculum Associates - I-Ready is is horrid, enough said. Curriculum Associates "Let's see, how shall I begin this... saying "I-Ready is horrid" is an understatement, to be honest. To start with, the diagnostic tests are *** ridiculous. They literally give you..." Read more Cengage Learning - "ebook" print almost too small to read. NOT an ebook and not worth $70.00 Cengage Learning "I rented the following ebook from the site. I am very dissapointed: Beatty and Samuelson, Essentials of Business Law, 5th edition ISBN: 978-1-285-42700-3 I paid $70 to strain my eyes for..." Read more Poor quality and very expensive 13' Treasure Garden Canopy Treasure Garden "We purchased the AKZ Treasure Garden 13' canopy 1 year ago. Art Van furniture seems disinterested in standing behind product. The rivets on 1 of the arms posed off. The..." Read more State Farm Insurance - 2 claims over 2 years didn't renew State Farm Insurance "I received a call from state farm advising me they will not renew my coveage i was dissapointed. My 1st claim was 400.00 2nd one was slab leak. Est 12,000.00..." Read more Blue Bell Creameries - Mold in natural vanilla 1/2 gallon Blue Bell Creameries "we purchased two half gallon natural vanilla ice creams from Walmart on 7/21/17 and upon opening the one container we discovered there was mold on the container lid and in..." Read more Lasership - DRIVERS ARE IDIOTS Lasership " Horrible lazy lying workers. They claim they attempted to deliver my package two days in a row i was suppose to go out of town canceled it because package..." Read more