I was taking my last exam and the engine decides to *** up and grade my exam after I pressed the next question button, giving me a 20%!This piece of *** won't let me back into the exam, and you can see the *** CSS CODING of what the error message should say when you try and enter back into it.

This is the last thing I needed this semester with this piece of ***, I can already hear "OH WELL YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE WAITED UNTIL THE LAST DAY"! Well guess what, it was STILL AVAILABLE, I started it at 4pm, and I should have been finished by now.

My computer runs an NVIDIA graphics card and my tower was created by one of the best computer programmers around, so I KNOW it's not on my end.I WILL file a claim if they try to turn this around on me, because I have plenty of screenshots of SAM's lovely *** ups.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of cengage learning sam platform and associated monetary loss in the amount of $400. Cengage Learning needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cengage learning sam platform in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cengage Learning.

Had an Experience with Cengage Learning?

Comments