I was taking my last exam and the engine decides to *** up and grade my exam after I pressed the next question button, giving me a 20%!This piece of *** won't let me back into the exam, and you can see the *** CSS CODING of what the error message should say when you try and enter back into it.

This is the last thing I needed this semester with this piece of ***, I can already hear "OH WELL YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE WAITED UNTIL THE LAST DAY"! Well guess what, it was STILL AVAILABLE, I started it at 4pm, and I should have been finished by now.

My computer runs an NVIDIA graphics card and my tower was created by one of the best computer programmers around, so I KNOW it's not on my end.I WILL file a claim if they try to turn this around on me, because I have plenty of screenshots of SAM's lovely *** ups.

Review about: Cengage Learning Sam Platform.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $400
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Cengage Learning?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Brett Mcfall - Brett Mcfall Courses Are Bullshits, Worthless and Totally a Waste of Time!B Brett McFall "I have attended many internet marketing seminars and previews over the years. This time I attended Brett McFall seminar preview while I was in Melbourne. To be frank, it is..." Read more School Of Permaculture - Nicholas Burtner - arrogant with Messiah Complex School Of Permaculture "Many people in the permaculture community have had similar experiences with Nicholas Burtner. Ranging from arrogance and a know-it-all attitude (sadly without knowing it all) to a picture of Jesus..." Read more Cengage Learning - Down for Maintenance Cengage Learning "This is ridiculous. The website has always been a bit on the slow side but I'll say that Cengage Learning is actually not that bad when it works... ..." Read more Curriculum Associates - I-Ready is is horrid, enough said. Curriculum Associates "Let's see, how shall I begin this... saying "I-Ready is horrid" is an understatement, to be honest. To start with, the diagnostic tests are *** ridiculous. They literally give you..." Read more Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline - Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more Rhinoshield cases are defective junk Rhinoshield "Not only are the cases defective junk when they don't arrive broken they don't work effectively and are made like complete junk. The bumper cases are loose and flimsy and..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Absolute disgrace Gallagher Bassett "It has been a complete total circus! I was paid pittance to what I'm owed. Took 4 years to get anything. Total ignorance and runaround. As far as I'm concerned..." Read more Splat Hair Color - My only wonder Splat Hair Color "I haven't had a issue with splat just curious as to why when I bleach my hair it turns purple lol. But for those having issues maybe this will help...." Read more