The website only works for me literally 30% of the time I try to log in to it. At first I thought it was something to do with my wifi, but I immediately realized it wasn't.

Literally EVERYTHING else loads on all other tabs and windows for me except for this website. And it's nothing to do with my browser either. I was using Safari first, and then downloaded chrome specifically for the Sad purpose of trying to maybe get it to work on another browser if that was the problem. It wasn't.

Barely loads on Chrome either. I can always access the initial website, but as soon as I log in, it spends like 3 minutes loading and then ends up giving me a 'this page is not working' message.

The creators of the website need to take this error seriously. It's taking a significant amount of time out of my studying and is extremely frustrating.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Lack of quality.

Comments

SupremePeacock

Yeah, do not buy anything from cengage. This review is exactly how what I am experiencing.

I was going to buy this program. After looking at Pissed Consumer & BBB comments, I will not buy into Cengage Learning.