Harrisville, New Hampshire

After being forced to create THREE DIFFERENT logins for various parts of my cengage account(s?), the login for the part I actually want no longer works.I was directed to a "reset password" page which asked for the answer to a security question I had never set in the first place...

would I like to get a case number to use with tech support? Just fill out yet another form! ... I'm still logged in, you know, so you should know who I am.

But no, I'm not interested in listening to another tech support person struggle to conceal their dismay at the unusability of the product they are required to pretend does not suck.Wow!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Cengage Learning. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cengage Learning.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Cengage Learning to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cengage Learning?

Comments