I'm trying to enroll in an online Chemistry course which is a required supplement to my class, but when I initially bought the access code, Cengage linked me to the older version of the software, so I can't register for my class.Now my grades are tanking because I don't have access to my homework I've been on the phone with Cengage being passed around customer service and being dropped off the hold line.

This is pathetic customer service.

I shouldn't have to pay twice as much just because they can't manage their own website.The worst part about the company is that the end users and students get no choice about the service provided, so they are subjected to subpar standards across the board.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Cengage Learning?

Comments

Rich Dad Education -  Rich Dad free options webinar Rich Dad Education "The first webinar I thought was very good. The Rich Dad free options webinar. The teacher talked about using a software called ivest. https://www.ivestplus.com/. showed us how to use it..." Read more Www.Actualtests.com does not honor it's "LifeTime Membership" ! Actualtests "I purchased an www.actualtests.com membership account in the year 2005 for $100.00 This allowed me to download any PDF for any exam and whenever i wanted to. Since the beginning..." Read more Institute For Integrative Nutrition - What to know before you consider enrolling - Exploited by IIN, Alumni Institute For Integrative Nutrition "1. "Free" website: They offer a free website where IIN information is at and you can personalize it but can't erase anything from it. Later on they decided to "partner"..." Read more Cengage Learning - Cannot make an assignment in OWLv2 Cengage Learning "My professor gave me an assignment to work on in OWLv2. I tried opening it with my Desktop PC, however, the page won't actually load. It redirects me to a..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more